Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles)

www.goodsam.org
  www.goodsam.org

Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles) Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2014
Updated Jul 31, 2014
1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles)

Candidate Interview Review

Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles) in July 2014.

I applied for this position via a posting on an internet job board that led back to the company website where I submitted an online application. A few days later I was contact by HR and asked to interview.

On the day of the interview I met with both the HR rep that contacted me and the HR Director, both where very nice and professional. I then met with the department director, also nice and professional, that I would be working with/for. The entire interview process took approximately 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't a difficult question. The director I met with was more interested in problem solving skills due to the nature of the position, therefore, a lot of the questions centered around that attribute.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate since the offer was exactly what I expected.