Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center (Oregon)

www.samhealth.org

Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center (Oregon) Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center (Oregon)

Pharmacy Volunteer Interview

the interview was brief with the volunteer coordinator. There were basic questions about the experience and how you could contribute to the company. They went over the resume and asked strongest and weakest skills for the position.

Interview Questions
    • most difficult question was What would you do to improve the efficiency of the department?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center (Oregon) in December 2008.

It was a brief phone interview for a couple of pharmacy tech jobs in my area. I was told that I am competing with a huge number of other applicants who are more qualified than I am. I was also told that I should continue to apply for every tech post I see. I am following that advice and hope to make it in sooner or later.

Interview Questions