Good Shepherd Services Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Case Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Good Shepherd Services in April 2012.

HR interviews candate initially
    during this interview applicant submits a writing sample
    Then candidate is interviewed by several supervisors, each from a different department
    This may mean that you interview four times in one day
     then you are called to interview with department head
    then you may be offered position

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation where a child is acting out and being violent to their parent?   View Answer

Advocate Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Good Shepherd Services in June 2010.

I interviewed with Good Shepherd Services back in June 2006, actually (right after graduating from college). I submitted my resume and cover letter via mail (times were different back then) and heard back from the Program Director within 2 weeks. She asked me to come in for an interview the following week. The interview had your standard questions and some behavioral questions as well. I first interviewed with the Program Director and then the Principal of the school came in to interview me as well. (NOTE: if you are interviewing for a position within one of GSS' schools there is a great chance that you will be interviewed by the program director and the principal of the school because the school's are all partnerships between the Department of Education and Good Shepherd Services). Overall, the interview was a bit lengthy but a pleasant experience nonetheless.

Interview Questions
    • What tactics would you use to motivate disconnected high school youth?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Good Shepherd Services

Worked for Good Shepherd Services? Contribute to the Community!