Goodby, Silverstein & Partners

Goodby, Silverstein & Partners Account Manager Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners.

1 phone interview with HR, 5 interviews live in 1 day before getting a job offer.

Interview Questions
Not a lot of wiggle room with salaries, as there are tiers.

Other Interview Reviews for Goodby, Silverstein & Partners

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners in March 2010.

I networked in through a friend that works there. I've heard that they don't accept random applicants as they are mostly concerned about culture/fit (aka "the beer test") and a solid agency background (which is great). I interviewed with their recruiting manager first and she did a great job grilling me -- lots and lots of poignant questions like why I left certain jobs, technical questions about my capabilities/digital experience etc... a few weeks later I interviewed with account directors and a group account director... all in all, it was a good interview experience and the people are nice.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave this job?   Answer Question
    • They will ask if you're up to speed on the very latest in digital and mobile... etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners in March 2010.

I only had a day of interviews. It was a rapid fire of four different employees from varied levels within Goodby. They expect you to have a lot of questions, so be prepared to ask. They'll judge you if you don't have a good set prepared. You should ask about everything from how people like their jobs to what the group / project dynamics are. They're busy people, so don't waste their time with generic questions either.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation you've faced while managing a project and how did you manage it?   Answer Question

Worked for Goodby, Silverstein & Partners? Contribute to the Community!