Goodby, Silverstein & Partners

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners in June 2010.

The company seemed very chill. I noticed the dress code was casual and employees can bring their pets in which I thought was cool. The interviewing process itself was fairly standard. Meeting with two people, each interview took about 25-30 minutes each. I was asked what it is about marketing that interests me, what marketing projects I've worked on and what I know about the company. What happened after the interview is what was a huge let down for me. I was told they would contact me for a follow up group interview. I tried to get in touch with the company to follow up on my status and didn't hear back for weeks. And I heard I didn't get the job through word of mouth which isn't the most professional way to go about this.

Interview Questions