Goodman Manufacturing

Updated Nov 12, 2014
Updated Nov 12, 2014

2.7

Internal Auditor Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview from an HR associate. The first face-to-face interview included an HR Manager, hiring manager, and two department associates. The final face-to-face interview included the hiring manager and vice president.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in March 2014.

Pretty easy interview, I felt like i was the one asking the questions. Just went over my experience, the hiring process was easy as well. I got a call from a staffing company called staff mark they told me the rate goodman will be paying and asked if i was interested. there was no phone interview just an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Procurement Internship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing.

The interview itself is not too bad. It took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What has been the most difficult ethical situation you have faced and how did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing.

got an email from their HR, and then scheduled a phone interview.
    3 days after the phone interview, the same HR person replied me by email and arranged an onsite interview. There were six 1-on-1 interviews and took me entire afternoon.

An offer was made a couple days after the onsite interview

Interview Questions
    • "If I called your manager of your current job, how would he/she describe you?"   Answer Question

Warranty Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in July 2013.

Met with Director and 2 Managers as explained by HR. General technical questions about the position and duties followed by few behavioral questions. Everything went well.

Interview Questions
    • Few days after I met with the Director and the Managers, I get a call telling me that the VP wants to talk to me. You would think it is a good sign. It was not a difficult interview, it was in my view pointless. Because he asked many of the questions already asked.

He also asked how do you get one by arranging + and - in the sequence: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9?
      Given 10 eggs and a scale, shortess process to find the egg weighting differently if all other eggs have the same weight? Are you an intelligent person?

I news for that VP: there are IQ test more reliable or ask for transcripts!!!

View Answer

Warranty Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in July 2013.

Two Interviews on the same day. Was offered the position 2 days later. Very easy hiring process and not prolonged. Interviews were very comfortable, the persons interviewing were not intimidating and easy to converse with.

Accepted the initial offer, then asked for more $$, but was denied. Ask for the $$ you need up front.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in February 2013.

I was called for interview on-site in Houston. The interview was one-one with different people at the company. They asked only the general HR questions mostly.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in November 2012.

I was asked behavioral questions and a few technical questions. Technical questions ranged from asking about most-liked course and least-liked course and projects I worked on. I was also asked about previous two job positions and responsibilities. I was also asked a few brain teasers in between and a couple of puzzles.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses? And I was asked a supply chain problem about placing loading bays to minimize loading times.   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in November 2012.

Was I familiar with forklifts, cycle counts, shipping and receiving, general maintenance.

Interview Questions
    • I was not answered unexpected or difficult questions   View Answer
    They offered $12/hour and I asked for $14/hour based in previous experience

Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in September 2012.

six interviews, had to meet with a member from HR, a manager, a VP, a 3 conferences with other engineers. Overall pretty satisfied with their interview process.