Goodman Manufacturing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Warehouse Interview

Warehouse
Burr Ridge, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in November 2012.

Interview Details – Was I familiar with forklifts, cycle counts, shipping and receiving, general maintenance.

Interview Question – I was not answered unexpected or difficult questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered $12/hour and I asked for $14/hour based in previous experience

Procurement Internship Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing.

Interview Details – The interview itself is not too bad. It took about 30 minutes.

Interview Question – What has been the most difficult ethical situation you have faced and how did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Interview

Senior Programmer
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview manager, developers and director

Interview Question – You will be require to take a test on software and drug test   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Verbal and written aggrement after results of drug test

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Upper Management/Supervisor Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in June 2010.

Interview Details – I saw the add in the newspaper and faxed in my resume. I received a call from HR the next day. I came in the office for an interview with HR. I was informed that the position needed to be filled quickly. The next day I received a call from HR stating that I received the position..

Solutions Analyst Interview

Solutions Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in September 2012.

Interview Details – six interviews, had to meet with a member from HR, a manager, a VP, a 3 conferences with other engineers. Overall pretty satisfied with their interview process.

Warranty Analyst Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in July 2013.

Interview Details – Met with Director and 2 Managers as explained by HR. General technical questions about the position and duties followed by few behavioral questions. Everything went well.

Interview Question – Few days after I met with the Director and the Managers, I get a call telling me that the VP wants to talk to me. You would think it is a good sign. It was not a difficult interview, it was in my view pointless. Because he asked many of the questions already asked.

He also asked how do you get one by arranging + and - in the sequence: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9?
Given 10 eggs and a scale, shortess process to find the egg weighting differently if all other eggs have the same weight? Are you an intelligent person?

I news for that VP: there are IQ test more reliable or ask for transcripts!!!
  View Answer

Project Engineer Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing.

Interview Details – got an email from their HR, and then scheduled a phone interview.
3 days after the phone interview, the same HR person replied me by email and arranged an onsite interview. There were six 1-on-1 interviews and took me entire afternoon.

An offer was made a couple days after the onsite interview

Interview Question – "If I called your manager of your current job, how would he/she describe you?"   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in June 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Tell me about yourself?

2. What are your biggest strengths?

3. Why did you leave your last job?

4. What are your career goals?

5. Why do you want to work here?

6. What is your greatest weakness?

7. What do co-workers say about you?

8. What do you know about our organization?

9. What kind of salary are you looking for?

10. Do you have any questions?

Interview Question – Explain SPC control charts   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – other opportunities

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in February 2013.

Interview Details – I was called for interview on-site in Houston. The interview was one-one with different people at the company. They asked only the general HR questions mostly.

Interview Question – What are your three weaknesses.   View Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in November 2012.

Interview Details – I was asked behavioral questions and a few technical questions. Technical questions ranged from asking about most-liked course and least-liked course and projects I worked on. I was also asked about previous two job positions and responsibilities. I was also asked a few brain teasers in between and a couple of puzzles.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses? And I was asked a supply chain problem about placing loading bays to minimize loading times.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Goodman Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goodman Manufacturing interview questions and advice. All 20 interview reviews posted anonymously by Goodman Manufacturing employees and interview candidates.