Goodman Manufacturing Senior RPG Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior RPG Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Goodman Manufacturing (Houston, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

Called by HR Recruiter and Scheduled a Panel interview. Initial interview was with HR asking about background and experiences this took about 30 minutes. The HR Manager will then bring you to the Hiring Manager to further discussed your qualification and experinces this took about an hour. Then the Hiring Manager will give you some Written Technical test on RPG Programming, CL, and Some SQL. Some of the questions were quite tricky but most are basic RPG and SQL Question they will give you about an hour to answer the technical test.
Once the test is completed the Hiring Manager will bring in her team to conduct further interview. I believe this is the Panel Interview that the Recruiter was referring to.

The following day they scheduled another round of interview with the IT Director asking some common questions like, describe yourself, your weakness and stuff like that took about 45 minutes. Then you will go on to be interviewed by 3 more Project Managers which approximately took an hour each. Then another round of interview with the Hiring Manager which took about an Hour.

After the interview I took all the necessary follow up letters to all of the interviewee. But never get a reply.

Finally after 2 weeks I received a letter from HR that my background and experinces does'nt match their requirement.