Goodman Manufacturing Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2015

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Goodman Manufacturing (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

7 interviews lasting roughly 30 minutes. 4 out of the 7 interviews focused on solving an abstract problem. The other three were basically a run down of what the individual did for the company. Each person you interview with is pretty high up. They want to get a feel to see if you are a good fit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goodman Manufacturing

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in November 2012.

Interview

I was asked behavioral questions and a few technical questions. Technical questions ranged from asking about most-liked course and least-liked course and projects I worked on. I was also asked about previous two job positions and responsibilities. I was also asked a few brain teasers in between and a couple of puzzles.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? And I was asked a supply chain problem about placing loading bays to minimize loading times.   Answer Question