Goodman Networks

Updated Nov 26, 2014
Updated Nov 26, 2014

2.8

Mid Level Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Goodman Networks.

long, extremely long decision process, but when they make a decision, they expect you to have everything done at the drop of a dime. 1 on 1 interview was pleasant, with professionals. HR could learn a lesson or 2 from them !!

Interview Questions
    • there are no difficult questions, when your a professional you know the answers.   Answer Question
    boring

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Goodman Networks.

I was called by a recruit company about the position at Goodman Networks, after a brief talk about my resume and skills I was brought to an onsite interview the other day. The onsite interview is a panel interview about my resume and more detailed experience. The whole process is about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think your working experience at Bioscience industry can be used in telecommunication industry?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Goodman Networks in June 2014.

Immediately stated that manager required an EXPERT in Excel, NOT willing to train, phone interview lasted less than 5 minutes, excellent confidence buster even if you're a great candidate. (filler, filler, filler, filler, filler, filler, filler)

Interview Questions
    • How do you do pivot table, v-look up, etc?   View Answer

Site Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Goodman Networks in June 2014.

Seemed very unorganized and office/management there seemed a bit unprofessional or a bit off than others I've been to, worked at or interviewed at. Looking for more of a professional environment and people to work around and with.

Interview Questions

Another position that fit what I was looking for closer to home.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Goodman Networks.

Got outsourced from Alcatel-Lucent to Goodman Networks

Interview Questions
    • Did not comprehend Outsourcing business and its application here   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Goodman Networks in January 2013.

Temp company arranged for interview. Interviewed with 2 managers for about 20 minutes. Not much was discussed regarding how my skills would translate to the positions for which I was being interviewed. Was shown around the warehouse and left. Was offered a job in about an hour.

No negotiation happened since this was through a temp agency.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Goodman Networks in August 2012.

Interviews have 2 rounds, answers some common questions through email, then the following week will be the face-to-face interview. Interesting interview with some formal and some brainstorming questions. Interviewers are friendly but also professional. Interviewed in the morning and got accepted call in the afternoon. The best interview ever!

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage cultural diversity at work?   View Answer
    Flexible schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Goodman Networks in June 2010.

The HR contact told me it was a full-time permanent position then in the interview I was told it was temp to possible perm. The interview itself was not difficult.

N/A

Project Control Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Goodman Networks.

QUICK PROCESS-->Applied online over the weekend, Interview set up the following Monday evening (aftyer 5pm), for that Wednesday....interview was about 1 hour long, discussing a lot of previous experience in detail, offered job following day (Thursday) around lunch time. I submitted by signed offer letter than Friday, and starting within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Painless interview, be ready to discuss experience in detail...especially times when you worked in a team environment and/or had a opportunity to lead a group through a project.   Answer Question
    In interview I stated by previous year income and said if offered a position I would expect a reasonable pay increase from there...they were right on with their offer and were flexible with my start date.

Accounting Clerk Interview

My process of getting hired at Goodman Networks was not that hard. I used a head hunting firm and they got my the job right away. The firm I used was Robert Half.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult situation was the lack of commutation from my manager. It was hard to input data when she was confused herself.   Answer Question