Goodrich

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Buyer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Goodrich in January 2012.

I received an email with the typical HR questions regarding skills, salary requirements, relocation, etc. Then recruiter set up a phone interview with hiring manager. I got a conference call phone interview with two hiring managers. Few days later, I got a call from recruiter to set up actual interview on site. It was a panel interview with 3 employees from the group and an HR recruiter. The interview was very in-depth and lasted about 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult. It asked for a lot of examples of things. There were a lot of questions though.   Answer Question

Commodity Administrator III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Goodrich in June 2010.

Initially contacted by HR for a pre-screening, going over very basic skill sets and salary requirements. I was contacted again by phone and a panel phone interview was set up for seven days from the date of request. I interviewed with 3 people (all managers) was supposed to be 4. The interview was scheduled for 30 minutes and was a "real" screening of skills. About 15 minutes into the 30 minute interview, I was asked if I would come in for face to face. The phone interview consisted of questions regarding my experience levels with purchasing, planning, supplier relations and negotiations. The questions asked me played to my strengths so it went very well. The panel interview was much tougher. There were 4 (supposed to be 5) interviewers. The questions were much more direct and you needed to have specific answers to real experiences you have had. The questions were the " give a specific example of when..." The ones that come to mind were: Lifting morale, step by step process for bid package, beating a deadline, creating a process etc. There were several questions on Lean manufacturing and Kaizan events.

Interview Questions
    • Take us though a detailed step by step process for putting together a bid package   Answer Question
    • tell us about any Lean Manufacturing principles you have knowledge of and used at your previous employment   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Goodrich in March 2010.

Very technical interview. Oral test interview.

Interview Questions
    • What it is the benefit of roll back in sheet metal fabrication?   View Answers (2)