Goodrich Corporation

Intern Interview

Intern
Minneapolis, MN

Interviewed at Goodrich Corporation

Interview Details – When I was seeking an internship with Goodrich Corporation. I began by submitting a resume. I found out about the position through word of mouth and was able to submit my resume directly to my eventual supervisor. I was later contacted by telephone to conduct my interview as I was out of town during the school year. The interview was relaxed and informative. I was offered the internship and gladly accepted.

Interview Question – "What I would you contribute to our department if hired?"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Goodrich Corporation in May 2008.

Interview Details – Brought in for tour of facility and basic questioning- asked for example of working through adversity on a group project, leadership experience anecdote, and description of any personal or academic projects. No brain teasers or math questions were asked... very straight forward interview.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you were challenged academically and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Worked for Goodrich Corporation? Contribute to the Community!