Goodrich Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interviewed at Goodrich Corporation

Interview Details – I received a Call, they run background screening,then I had a panel interview, which went good. They offered the job and I accepted. then drug check and I began to work.

Interview Question – what is the most creative solution you came up for a problem   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer II Interview

Electrical Engineer II
Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Goodrich Corporation in May 2010.

Interview Details – General interview questions about expectations and experience. Mostly focused on CAD skills. A good deal of time was spent on describing the type and history of the product produced. They indicated they were looking for a long term career oriented person and not a temporary worker. They indicated they had a good benefits package.

Interview Question – Asked to make a drawing from a "napkin" type sketch.   Answer Question

Business Advisor Interview

Business Advisor

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Goodrich Corporation.

Interview Details – Group Interview was conducted - very initmidating

Interview Question – General interview questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Process Analyst Interview

Senior Process Analyst
Vergennes, VT

Interview Details – Submitted resume via the company website. Received an email the next day requesting availability for a phone interview. Interviewed with HR on phone, then had a panel interview on phone as well. I was then flown in about 2 weeks later for an onsite interviews. Met with 5-6 people and the interview process lasted all day. Was asked a combination of questions about my resume, and behavioral questions. Nothing too unexpected. Received a verbal offer from HR about 1-2 weeks later.

Interview Question – What was your biggest achievement (professional or personal)?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined because the pay was not competitive, and they would not negotiate a nickel. They had asked me what my salary requirement was at the beginning of the process, and then offered me less than I said I required.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Goodrich Corporation

Interview Details – Panel interview will include relevant people involved witgh your day-to-day work life. Do not talk to much and make eye content.

Interview Question – Talk about a difficult situation at your last employment and how did you react/handle it?   Answer Question

Buyer I Interview

Buyer I
Chula Vista, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Goodrich Corporation in January 2012.

Interview Details – I received an email with the typical HR questions regarding skills, salary requirements, relocation, etc. Then recruiter set up a phone interview with hiring manager. I got a conference call phone interview with two hiring managers. Few days later, I got a call from recruiter to set up actual interview on site. It was a panel interview with 3 employees from the group and an HR recruiter. The interview was very in-depth and lasted about 2 hours.

Interview Question – The questions weren't difficult. It asked for a lot of examples of things. There were a lot of questions though.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Diamond Bar, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Goodrich Corporation in September 2009.

Interview Details – Was contacted by phone for a phone interview. That followed up with a group panel interview and then was eventually made an offer of employment. The process went fairly smoothly and took about 2 months to complete.

Interview Question – There really weren't any difficult interview questions. It seemed like the interviewees were very busy and asked a few questions and that was it. I was surprised the interview was not more in depth for this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unfortunately I didn't negotiate and just accepted what they offered. In hindsight, I probably should have tried to negotiate a higher salary and more vacation.

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Goodrich Corporation.

Interview Details – Ask a lot of technical question and dig deep into experience. Tried to dig into some sensitive information (unknowingly). Come prepared about knowledge of their products and your own experience.

Interview Question – Answering why I would want to work for them.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other offer with better pay

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Goodrich Corporation.

Interview Details – Go for a on site interview rather than the phone interview if possible. Good team work for the interview. Contacts always good to have.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offer was pretty firm

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

Interview Details – Standard phone interview followed by, if accepted, an onsite interview with team. This took the better part of the day including a tour plus lunch. Most were informal questions, however a few asked several STAR questions as well as technical questions in relations to the job. Overall not too difficult once you reached on site.

Interview Question – So if you had a a problem on the floor how would you resolve it?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodrich Corporation

Worked for Goodrich Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goodrich Corporation interview questions and advice. All 64 interview reviews posted anonymously by Goodrich Corporation employees and interview candidates.