Goodrich Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

When I was seeking an internship with Goodrich Corporation. I began by submitting a resume. I found out about the position through word of mouth and was able to submit my resume directly to my eventual supervisor. I was later contacted by telephone to conduct my interview as I was out of town during the school year. The interview was relaxed and informative. I was offered the internship and gladly accepted.

Interview Questions
  • "What I would you contribute to our department if hired?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Goodrich

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Goodrich in May 2008.

Brought in for tour of facility and basic questioning- asked for example of working through adversity on a group project, leadership experience anecdote, and description of any personal or academic projects. No brain teasers or math questions were asked... very straight forward interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you were challenged academically and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Worked for Goodrich? Contribute to the Community!