Goodrich

www.goodrich.com

Goodrich Interview Questions

2.8

Engineer Interview

I received a Call, they run background screening,then I had a panel interview, which went good. They offered the job and I accepted. then drug check and I began to work.

Interview Questions
    • what is the most creative solution you came up for a problem   Answer Question

Business Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Goodrich.

Group Interview was conducted - very initmidating

Senior Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vergennes, VT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vergennes, VT

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Goodrich.

Submitted resume via the company website. Received an email the next day requesting availability for a phone interview. Interviewed with HR on phone, then had a panel interview on phone as well. I was then flown in about 2 weeks later for an onsite interviews. Met with 5-6 people and the interview process lasted all day. Was asked a combination of questions about my resume, and behavioral questions. Nothing too unexpected. Received a verbal offer from HR about 1-2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest achievement (professional or personal)?   Answer Question

I declined because the pay was not competitive, and they would not negotiate a nickel. They had asked me what my salary requirement was at the beginning of the process, and then offered me less than I said I required.

Project Manager Interview

Panel interview will include relevant people involved witgh your day-to-day work life. Do not talk to much and make eye content.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a difficult situation at your last employment and how did you react/handle it?   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Goodrich.

Ask a lot of technical question and dig deep into experience. Tried to dig into some sensitive information (unknowingly). Come prepared about knowledge of their products and your own experience.

Interview Questions

Other offer with better pay

Program Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Goodrich.

Go for a on site interview rather than the phone interview if possible. Good team work for the interview. Contacts always good to have.

offer was pretty firm

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Goodrich.

Standard phone interview followed by, if accepted, an onsite interview with team. This took the better part of the day including a tour plus lunch. Most were informal questions, however a few asked several STAR questions as well as technical questions in relations to the job. Overall not too difficult once you reached on site.

Interview Questions
    • So if you had a a problem on the floor how would you resolve it?   View Answer

Software Engineering Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Goodrich in December 2012.

HR is very nice (big change from 3 years ago). Informed me that the interview is personality based and will be talking to 6 + 2 HR. Phone screened first. Then came in for questions ranging from how you'd handle a particular situation to technical details on debuggers and of course the usual questions such as define polymorphism. Third step is presentation to upper management.

Interview Questions
    • Open-ended questions where the answer could be a multitude of things ex. how would you resolve a shortage of test equipment. Lengthy list of queries regarding what technologies you're familiar with.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

When I was seeking an internship with Goodrich Corporation. I began by submitting a resume. I found out about the position through word of mouth and was able to submit my resume directly to my eventual supervisor. I was later contacted by telephone to conduct my interview as I was out of town during the school year. The interview was relaxed and informative. I was offered the internship and gladly accepted.

Interview Questions
    • "What I would you contribute to our department if hired?"   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamestown, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamestown, ND

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Goodrich in March 2012.

Recruiter attended career fair and instructed students to apply online through Adecco staffing company. The staffing company had many technical difficulties, however they were well accommodating and very friendly. Adecco arranged an interview between myself and a supervisor at Goodrich. The interview was approximately 30 min involving 10 behavior based questions.