Goodrich Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West New York, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in West New York, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Goodrich in February 2012.

Interview Questions
  • We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Goodrich

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Goodrich in November 2009.

Initial interview was over the phone. There was either four of five people on a conference call from different expertise. Each one had a list of questions which I tried to answer as thoroughly and honestly as possible. After that interview, I was called within a few days for a second interview. They flew me from Florida to Arizona for a in person interview. This time there was 3 people interviewing actually a fourth was the Vice President who came in and also asked a few questions. I must had answered all of the questions to their liking, because within a week of returning home, I had the job.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you were brought into a situation where you were able to succeed when others had failed.   Answer Question
    They made a good respectable first offer. Counter offer was accepted.

Worked for Goodrich? Contribute to the Community!