Goodrich Quality Theaters Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodrich Quality Theaters

ENTRY Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Goodrich Quality Theaters.

Interview process is really easy. Managers just ask simple questions - what do you like to do for fun, what is your availability, what is your biggest weakness, why do you want to work here, etc.

Interview Questions
    • "are you mechanically inclined?" This question threw me off because what exactly would we be doing at a theater where we would have to be? Just say you can learn how to fix something if it needs to be fixed. This question refers to popper breaking, seats breaking, stuff like that   Answer Question
    No negotiation. min. wage

Cashier/Usher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Goodrich Quality Theaters in January 2014.

I received a call from Quality 16 about a week after I submitted my application online. The interview was scheduled for 8pm and I got there a few minutes early to get reacquainted with the theater. Around 8ish, one of the assistant managers came out and we met in the adjoining party room. The questions were pretty typical interview questions, and I even had an opportunity to share my volunteer experience and talk about my nerdiness. It all ended on a very good note, and I received a phone call about a week and a half later asking if I was interested in taking a position there.

Interview Questions
    Even though I worked in retail for quite a few years, I was unable to negotiate a higher pay rate for myself, as everyone starts at the same rate. Due to my open availability, however, I was able to work out the hours very well.

Staffer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Goodrich Quality Theaters.

Submitted application in person, received a phone call a few days later asking me to come in for an in person interview. Interview lasted about 20 minutes and consisted of very basic interview questions (what is your favorite subject in school, tell me about a time you succeeded, etc.). Received the job offer less than one week after the interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Everyone starts at minimum wage.

Snack Counter/Cleaning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Goodrich Quality Theaters in April 2011.

Very difficult for a first job. The guy kept firing questions at me. It was definitely a very difficult experience.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your best friend was your coworker and he was stealing from the job to help his family?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

It is rather easy to get hired. Basic questions about being nice to people, being able to handle money, being flexible. Also being reliable was a big thing because it is the first job for many hires. They called me back promptly and I got hired a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any that I can rememeber. It is very easy to satisfy their requirements.   Answer Question
    Minimum wage.