Goodwill Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodwill (Little Rock, AR) in May 2015.

Interview

A one hour in depth, but professional interview of my previous work history and job abilities. I was given a skills assessment test over various computer functions. In the test I had to prove knowledge of working Google Applications, Spreadsheets, Comprehension of documented demands and Email etiquette. The skills assessment test was pretty basic for anyone who has had interaction in a secretarial, clerical or assistant position. Also for any college students who have taken speech communications or any business classes. The test was about 30 to 40 minutes long and the interview was about 30 minutes as well.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a valuable asset to the Goodwill family?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Goodwill

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed for two different positions. Very nice, friendly group of people. The company culture is positive and helpful. Corporate office dress is business casual. Connecting with the recruiter for the initial phone interview was a challenge. The position and the company mission were thoroughly explained. No follow-up communication was received regarding outcome of interview.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone call by an idiot, interviewed by two clowns and offered a below average pay.

Interview Questions

• Questions a third grader could answer, nothing hard about it.   Answer Question

Benefits were terrible, low ball offer, and staff didn't seem very well organized, very fake and if the interviewees seemed like idiots, what are the rest of the people there must be like?