Goodwill

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Goodwill in September 2011.

I applied to an ad posted on Craigslist for a retail management position. Received an email response the next day about arranging an interview. Had the interview 1 week later. Interviewed with 4 members of the Goodwill Management and Human Resources team at the same time in a conference room. Each had questions to ask. However, it felt conversational not so much interrogation like. It went smoothly. Was sent to a retail location to do a store assessment, where I had to observe the store and write down my thoughts about it. Emailed that to them, did the background check, and received a job offer, which was sent to me via email AND told to me over the phone. It was great.

Interview Questions
  • How would you motivate employees?   View Answer
  • Would you be able to work with people of all different races, sizes, people with disabilities, etc?   Answer Question
No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Goodwill

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Goodwill.

Standard interview format and questions