Goodwill Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Goodwill (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied to an ad posted on Craigslist for a retail management position. Received an email response the next day about arranging an interview. Had the interview 1 week later. Interviewed with 4 members of the Goodwill Management and Human Resources team at the same time in a conference room. Each had questions to ask. However, it felt conversational not so much interrogation like. It went smoothly. Was sent to a retail location to do a store assessment, where I had to observe the store and write down my thoughts about it. Emailed that to them, did the background check, and received a job offer, which was sent to me via email AND told to me over the phone. It was great.

Interview Questions

• How would you motivate employees?   1 Answer
  • Would you be able to work with people of all different races, sizes, people with disabilities, etc?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Goodwill

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Goodwill.

Interview

Standard interview format and questions