Goodwill Assistant to Vocational Work Force Development Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Assistant to Vocational Work Force Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Goodwill in July 2009.

Interview

Sent my resume Received a call and had a brief interview Went a week later for a one on one with Dept. Manager Discussed expectations and experience Job was offered at the end of interview I declined at first needed time to decide if starting out with a poor hourly wage would be worth the expense of the travel time.

Interview Questions

• Can you work for a woman who is strong and opinionated as yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Uncomfortable. The company is a non-for-profit, little budget. But getting paid at least a comparable wage was rejected by the board. I felt there was only one way to get better pay: work and prove I deserved it.