Goodwill

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Employment Program Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Goodwill.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received a phone call/screening about a week later. I was called later that day to schedule an interview. The first interview was a 1:2 interview with the President and VP of Workforce Development. The interview was standard questions, it lasted about an hour and a half. The President was very engaging with the question constantly asking follow up questions based on my responses; the VP stuck to the standard questions/responses. Was asked to produce a writing sample a few days later. The writing sample was a mock employment/training program. My references were checked a few days later. I didn't hear back from them so I followed up with a phone call a week later and was invited for a second interview. The second interview was with the VP of Workforce Development and the VP of Human Services. The second interview questions were standard, some of them were already asked during the first interview. I received a very impersonal email the following day from HR notifying me that I did not get the job.

Interview Question – Fairly standard. "What is your greatest weakness?"   Answer Question

Durham, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Goodwill in September 2009.

Interview Details – One hour interview with the area manager

Interview Question – The questions were standard interview questions. There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salaries and benefits are standard in the organization. They are listed with the opportunity.

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Goodwill in November 2010.

Interview Details – Email resume, interview, typically 25 questions, looking for intelligent leaders willing to work within strict company policies

Negotiation Details – Salaries are public knowledge posted with job posting.

Worked for Goodwill? Contribute to the Community!