Goodwill Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC

Updated Mar 10, 2015

2.0

Job Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Goodwill (Greensboro, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

It took a month and a half before I received a call for the interview. There was a panel interview. Because it is a non profit corporation it takes longer to receive feedback. They do not let you know salary. They will send out an offer letter if you are the chosen candidate.

Interview Questions

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Goodwill (Greensboro, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

filled out application online, called to come in for an interview a week later, was never contacted again to say whether or not I got the job or they decided to go with someone else. Common courtesy??? Interviewed by DM with Assistant Manager present, general questions felt positive that I would get the job.

Interview Questions