Goodwill

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Job Developer Interview

Job Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Goodwill in June 2009.

Interview Details – I went through four individual interviews, one which was webcam based. I also wrote a sample report paper to be considered, due to the high amount of report writing and paperwork in this position. All interviewers were looking for a number of aspects to see if I would be a good fit - which includes fitting in with employers, disabled clients, and the office environment. It was a bit difficult at times, but very much worth it to have such a rewarding (although very challenging at times) job with a non-profit agency who cares about their employees and the clients they serve. If I had it to do all over again, I would not think twice about putting in the time and effort to go through it all again.

Interview Question – There were quite a few situational questions, and heavy questions about my previous experiences. Lots of explaination of the position and what it entails. The questions were not structured, and varied quite a bit between each of the interviewers, but you could tell they were looking for specific traits, problem solving skills, and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Being a non-profit, wage is based more on education and experience level. I was happy with my offer, coming with the understanding that I work more for the satisfaction than the money, although it does pay my bills. The benefits are very nice as well.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodwill

Worked for Goodwill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goodwill Job Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Goodwill employees and interview candidates.