Goodwill

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Staff Interview

Management Staff

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Goodwill in January 2012.

Interview Details – initial phone interview was very good what should have been 15 to 20 minutes wound up a 60 minute conversation. The face to face was more like an interrogation process, I felt more comfortable with the director in the room, when he left, I felt uneasy and unsure of myself and the gentlemen left in the room asked repetitive questions, in other words, they asked questions the director had already asked and taken notes on, one can only assume these men cannot read. I have not received an offer as of yet, but I just did the face to face, I am not sure I would accept at this point anyhow, if I got a negative feeling in the interview alone, I am not so sure the environment itself wouldn't be toxic.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when someone told you that you were being unfair?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodwill

Worked for Goodwill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goodwill Management Staff interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Goodwill employees and interview candidates.