Goodwill Production Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

1.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Goodwill in November 2012.

Filled out basic application online, was called about a week and a half later. Went to initial interview, was super easy and basic, the lady interviewing me was very relaxed. Filled out a personality test thing and a math skills test afterward. Was called about a week later for drug screening, passed, was offered the job a few days later.

Other Interview Reviews for Goodwill

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Goodwill in April 2011.

They called me in, brought me to a room the was in the back, asked me basic scenario questions,. He asked me what I knew about goodwills affiliations and programs (I did research before hand), asked my flexibility and skills, I brought in a resume (it looks good) Getting a job there was great, they offer extra classes and relocation.

Interview Questions
    • How do you do under stress?   View Answer
    • What do you do with a customer that is angry or unhappy with your service?   View Answer
    Dont be late, the buses make it a bit hard to get there if you don't drive so you NEED to leave early if you do, I almost flunked the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodridge, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodridge, IL

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Goodwill in June 2011.

I initially applied at the Bolingbrook, IL location, but received a call about interviewing for a position at the new Woodridge location that is scheduled to open sometime in July. I was greeted very cordially by several of the staff members, including HR, and the interview was very, very easy. My interviewer was very kind and laid-back, and hired me that same day - which was nice, no "waiting game" to play. I was referred to a clinic in my area for a drug test and was told they would do a background check.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time that someone was upset with you. What happened and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What interests you about working with Goodwill?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you were upset with someone else. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Production Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Goodwill.

one interview, very informal. Hiring supervisor was grateful that I would be another english speaking employee.

Interview Questions
    They are not negotiable with pay and or with shifts. Told that everyone makes minimum wage no matter the years of experience I had. I needed the job and they needed another employee.

Worked for Goodwill? Contribute to the Community!