Goodwill Retail Coordinator Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Goodwill (Sheboygan, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

I was recruited from my resume online. I had a phone interview with someone at headquarters. They had me go fill out an application on their website right afterwards. Then I was supposed to have an interview with my SM, but the regional manager skipped that one and went strait to a face to face interview with him. He hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They have you fill out a questionnaire (you have to fill in the bubbles) that takes about 30 mins.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate any thing. But I would!

Other Interview Reviews for Goodwill

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willowbrook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Goodwill (Willowbrook, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. I did one 30-45 minute phone interview, and then one face-to-face interview that lasted around 30-45 minutes as well. The two recruiters and manager that I spoke with were extremely nice. They seem to believe in mission and are very welcoming. I asked each person about how they like working for the company, and they seemed genuine when they said they loved working their. Both said it's the best place for good work-life balance, and that they couldn't see themselves working anywhere else.

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate. They gave me all of the information and I was happy with the offer. They pay more, and have more benefits than I expected.

Retail Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Goodwill in June 2012.

Interview

The day after I applied, I received a phone call and scheduled a phone interview that very day. The phone interview was very relaxed and pretty enjoyable. I was just asked some basic work and educational questions. We then scheduled an in-person interview for 2 days later. The in-person interview lasted about an hour and a half and consisted of a personality test and individual interview. I have to admit, my interview was intimidating in the beginning but eventually the interviewer seemed to lighten up. My interviewer then offered me a job interview at the end. After I accepted, I had to pretty much immediately go and take a drug test which took me about another half hour. So if you think you really want this job, be sure to block out about 2 1/2 hours, just in case you get an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was so caught off-guard with the job offer right at the end I honestly didn't try to negotiate and just asked a couple of clarifying questions about the position. It didn't seem like there was too much leeway in negotiation but I would definitely try.