Goody's Family Clothing Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goody's Family Clothing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelbyville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Goody's Family Clothing (Shelbyville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy and it was 20 minutes. I arrived early and it was very basic questions. I was hired on the spot. The manager asked about 5 questions and then asked for a drug test.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Goody's Family Clothing (Maryville, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the store manager and then with the district manager. The district manager was quite inattentive during most of the interview by repeatedly looking at his phone. So much so that I was surprised when I received an email offer one week later. The next day, I accepted the offer (as instructed, per the email to call the store manager); but had a couple of questions. I also spoke with the store manager the day after I accepted the offer, then two days later I found out they'd hired someone else the day after I'd accepted. The store manager proceeded to explain to me that the district manager really wanted me as a store manager instead of an assistant, but had no current openings.

Interview Questions

• The store manager interview was great. The district manager was somewhat arrogant, but nothing was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Goody's Family Clothing (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Hiring Process was very simple. Submitted an online app. They called me for an interview. Met with the interview they asked me basic normal interview questions about my strengths/weaknesses. How you handle rude customers, What would you do if you saw an employee was stealing, They ask you, what amount of money do you consider stealing. Obviously the answer is stealing is stealing even a penny is stealing if its not yours.

Interview Questions

• None, I would consider all the questions I answered in my interview to be basic interview questions you can prepare yourself for by searching them online   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't find out my pay until my first day of work, however they pay you competitively and I was happy with their offer and didn't need to negotiate

Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Goody's Family Clothing (Columbia, SC) in November 2012.

Interview

Very fast. Mostly had to just wait for my background check and drug test to come back. They did ask if you can work holidays and weekends. The also go over everything they expect you to do and what you can and can not wear

Interview Questions

• Can you work holidays and weekends   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abilene, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Goody's Family Clothing (Abilene, TX) in June 2008.

Interview

I turned in my application in person to the general manager. I received an interview the next day. It was pretty simple one on one. Probably the most laid back interview I have had. At the end I had to do a sales pitch for the blouse I was wearing.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Goody's Family Clothing in September 2011.

Interview

I went in and filled out an application in person. After I was finished I asked to speak to the hiring manager. He then asked me to follow him to his office. He asked me what kind of experience I had and what my schedule was like. He asked me what my strengths and weaknesses were. I was hired on the spot.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Goody's Family Clothing in May 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. Filled out application got phone call and then went to interview. They checked references and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• List the 3 things you would do if money were not an object?   Answer Question
    • What would your spouse say is your most annoying habit   Answer Question