Goodyear

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Goodyear in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and got an e-mail immediately asking me to take an online assessment, after clearing that, got an e-mail the next day asking to schedule a phone interview. Went to the online website and scheduled appointments (looked like some third party company does this for Goodyear). two days later I did the phone interview at the scheduled time. The interviewer clearly mentioned that she will be writing down my answers as I respond. The interviewer went through my resume, education, previous work experience etc., in detail. Then asked me 1 or 2 HR questions regarding leading a team and handling problems. Concluded with some job specific questions, if I had any experience with some job specific functions. Asked me to monitor my e-mail regarding further steps in the process. Has been a week. No response yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience leading a team, that you gained through your previous jobs   View Answer
  • Have you had any experience troubleshooting process equipment to reduce downtime   Answer Question

Akron, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Goodyear in September 2009.

Interview Details – 1on 1 phone interview.
One of the question asked is to "Describe a technical term in a non-technical way."

Interview Questions

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Goodyear in March 2011.

Interview Details – Only technical questions, asked by an assistant, after my response she kept typing and the questions seemed to be selected from some kind of list

Interview Question – How to translate technical language to non-technical language   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodyear

Worked for Goodyear? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goodyear Chemical Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Goodyear employees and interview candidates.