Goodyear Dunlop Tires

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

BDC Manager Interview

Akron, OH

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires in September 2010.

Interview Details – The application process was very long. After answering a internet add with a resume, I received an email stating I would be contacted. I received an email with a link a week later asking me to complete an evaluation. This was an online form with took approximately 1 hour to complete. After completion nothing happened for about 5 weeks. I was scheduled for a phone interview at 1:00 pm on a Sunday. The interview took 30 minutes with general questions about my resume and work history. The interviewer also suggested I switch job types, which I said migh be possible. After this phone call, I received an email a week later asking me to fill out an online job application. This was another 45 minute task which I completed. One week later I received another email stating the position had been filled.

Interview Question – Are you sure this is the job you want?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Technology Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires in July 2009.

Interview Details – 1:1 interview with manager, afterwards with direct boss

Interview Question – Describe your personality and how it could be compatible with the job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotioation possible

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Goodyear Dunlop Tires? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goodyear Dunlop Tires interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Goodyear Dunlop Tires employees and interview candidates.