Goodyear Dunlop Tires Interview Questions & Reviews

4.0

BDC Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Akron, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires in September 2010.

The application process was very long. After answering a internet add with a resume, I received an email stating I would be contacted. I received an email with a link a week later asking me to complete an evaluation. This was an online form with took approximately 1 hour to complete. After completion nothing happened for about 5 weeks. I was scheduled for a phone interview at 1:00 pm on a Sunday. The interview took 30 minutes with general questions about my resume and work history. The interviewer also suggested I switch job types, which I said migh be possible. After this phone call, I received an email a week later asking me to fill out an online job application. This was another 45 minute task which I completed. One week later I received another email stating the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

Technology Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires in July 2009.

1:1 interview with manager, afterwards with direct boss

Interview Questions
    • Describe your personality and how it could be compatible with the job   Answer Question
    no negotioation possible

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodyear Dunlop Tires

Worked for Goodyear Dunlop Tires? Contribute to the Community!