Goodyear Dunlop Tires Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodyear Dunlop Tires

BDC Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Akron, OH) in September 2010.

Interview

The application process was very long. After answering a internet add with a resume, I received an email stating I would be contacted. I received an email with a link a week later asking me to complete an evaluation. This was an online form with took approximately 1 hour to complete. After completion nothing happened for about 5 weeks. I was scheduled for a phone interview at 1:00 pm on a Sunday. The interview took 30 minutes with general questions about my resume and work history. The interviewer also suggested I switch job types, which I said migh be possible. After this phone call, I received an email a week later asking me to fill out an online job application. This was another 45 minute task which I completed. One week later I received another email stating the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

Technology Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Goodyear Dunlop Tires in July 2009.

Interview

1:1 interview with manager, afterwards with direct boss

Interview Questions

• Describe your personality and how it could be compatible with the job   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotioation possible