Goodyear

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern
Akron, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Goodyear.

Interview Details – I frequently checked my campus job postings, saw an opening and applied. I then was asked to take a test, which I passed. I then did a first round interview and was asked to come back to Akron for a second round interview where I interviewed with five managers/executives.

Interview Question – There were really no questions that were out of line or unexpected. Fairly straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not haggle over my internship. I felt that their offer was generous.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Goodyear in November 2011.

Interview Details – The initial contact I received by Goodyear was in September. I did not have my first phone interview until November, 2 months later. After the phone interview, I never heard from Goodyear again. I even called and left messages to have someone respond back. They never did.

Interview Question – Tell me how your past work experiences will help you be successful in this position to which you are applying.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodyear

Worked for Goodyear? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goodyear Human Resources Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Goodyear employees and interview candidates.