Goodyear Human Resources Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Goodyear.

I frequently checked my campus job postings, saw an opening and applied. I then was asked to take a test, which I passed. I then did a first round interview and was asked to come back to Akron for a second round interview where I interviewed with five managers/executives.

Interview Questions
  • There were really no questions that were out of line or unexpected. Fairly straightforward.   Answer Question
I did not haggle over my internship. I felt that their offer was generous.

Other Interview Reviews for Goodyear

Human Resources Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Goodyear in November 2011.

The initial contact I received by Goodyear was in September. I did not have my first phone interview until November, 2 months later. After the phone interview, I never heard from Goodyear again. I even called and left messages to have someone respond back. They never did.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how your past work experiences will help you be successful in this position to which you are applying.   Answer Question