Goodyear Intern Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH).

Interview

Submitted application to direct supervisor, then submitted application through third-party. After then submitting writing samples, was called for short phone interview. After phone interview came in for a in-person interview. Met with around 5 different team members, and also took and editing test as well as writing test, for total of a 4 hour interview. Then after around a week and a half, got the call to hire, then went back in to take a drug test. Once test was complete, another few weeks for paperwork and testing to process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience in relation to what I would be doing with Goodyear and how it has influenced me. Almost every person asked me this question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation, took the offer they gave.

Other Interview Reviews for Goodyear

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Met them at the career fair, was called to HQ for an on-site interview. Had a team-building and a technical interview. Team-building exercise was focused on how you do an activity with a group of people Technical Interview was based on your previous work experience and challenges faced by you in the process.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge you faced in your task or projects   Answer Question