Goodyear Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

Center Manager Training Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Hood, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Goodyear (Fort Hood, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

First step of the process was a phone interview. Second interview was a face to face interview with two people. Following the second interview I was invited to visit the different types of facilities that the company operates to get a feel for which environment I liked the most.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with someone who wasn't performing to standard and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

The interview process was extensive. I started with a phone screen followed by a personality assessment and then two rounds of in person interviews with multiple people. However, the questions were standard and, even though the process was long, I didn't think it was excessive.

Interview Questions

I think they've really improved their overall culture but I didn't want to make the commute to Akron. I was also worried about work life balance.

Technology Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Goodyear (Topeka, KS) in April 2013.

Interview

I interviewed first on campus with two recruiters then again on campus with the same recruiter, then I went to the plant during a plant tour and interviewed with the quality manager of the plant and the TTL of my business center and finally a third interview with a team member and my boss also held at the plant.This process took about 8 months.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you came up with the stress analysis results of your senior project. (they ask somewhat basic questions but are good about following up with more questions about that project to really get the information they want). It is also pretty informal   1 Answer

Apprentice Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangābād, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Goodyear (Aurangābād, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

This was my first Interview while I was in Final semester. The Plant is located in H sector of Waluj MIDC, Aurangabad. Get a call from consultancy. Need to register with consultancy paying a 100/- Rupee fees. There was just two rounds of interview: Technical and HR.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview was for the post in Utilities and Material Handling Department. Utilities includes Boilers, Heat Exchangers, Refrigerations and many other thermal equipments in the Plant. So questions were mainly on Thermodynamics. Like Refrigeration cycles, components in Refrigeration cycle and there function, Latent and sensible heat, entropy, etc... HR round was very much casual like how long you are staying in Aurangabad, were you see yourself after 5 years and as such.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Long and redundant, There were in total 5/6 interviews with the same questions being asked. I should have just been on large panel interview. I felt like I kept repeating myself and it was spread out over 3 months and way too long of a process

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume and then received a call within a few days to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was about an hour. Asked the standard questions. Nothing difficult or out of the norm.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Goodyear.

Interview

The HR personnel was very nice, asked me some easy and tough questions, gave me instant feedback about my performance, and told me how to be effective when I go for interviews next time. I like the fact she had to explain where I can improve.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of a phone interview, a personality test and a long in-person interview in Akron. The people doing the interviews seemed distracted and acted like they did not want to be there. They did not have good things to say about the direction of the company or the people. All of the people gave me great feedback and said I would get the job yet they did not even take me to the next step. They also ask you to do a case study which is childish and not needed at this level.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH).

Interview

I met with HR, department manager, HR manager, and regional manager. I had three meetings in person and two over Skype. Did a brief skills assessment on excel simulation.

General Maintenance Interview

Interview

The hiring process is easy. It's pretty much straight forward if you know how to work on a car or if you don't. Really flexible hours. Because a lot of people don't like to work on cars.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to do an oil change   1 Answer