Goodyear

Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Manager Interview

Service Manager
Levittown, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Goodyear in October 2008.

Interview Details – Online application. Followed by phone interview. This led to a one on one interview with store manager and district manager. Asked the usual generic questions. Then I was given tour of facility. I was offered the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Question – If you found a co-worker under the influence on the job, what would you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Service Manager Interview

Service Manager
Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Goodyear in December 2007.

Interview Details – Corprate. Management interview. Then sent to store to see manager for interview then was hired.

Interview Question – what is your weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – yes, need to now your job and be high on what you want for salary, but try to not tell poss employer what you want till they want you, Sell your self and then hit them AFTER SALE.

Worked for Goodyear? Contribute to the Community!