Goodyear

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Tire Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Goodyear in April 2012.

Initial contact was via email. Then I had a web interview mostly on behavioral questions, give me a time when etc. Finally I had an onsite interview with a few more applicants. First they gave us a nice brief tour, then we did separate interviews, mostly more behavioral questions, then finally we had a team building exercise. Be sure to shine here, come up with something creative exercise communication etc.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a time when you did not meet a deadline, what did you do?   Answer Question
  • Give me a time when a team member did not agree with you, what did you do?   Answer Question
Fresh out of college I was not able to negotiate much. But also did not need to, other companies that had given me offers tried to lowball me. Goodyear did not, they came right out with a very competitive offer the first time, very nice of them.