Goodyear

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tire Development Engineer Interview

Tire Development Engineer
Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Goodyear in April 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact was via email. Then I had a web interview mostly on behavioral questions, give me a time when etc. Finally I had an onsite interview with a few more applicants. First they gave us a nice brief tour, then we did separate interviews, mostly more behavioral questions, then finally we had a team building exercise. Be sure to shine here, come up with something creative exercise communication etc.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you did not meet a deadline, what did you do?   Answer Question
  • Give me a time when a team member did not agree with you, what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fresh out of college I was not able to negotiate much. But also did not need to, other companies that had given me offers tried to lowball me. Goodyear did not, they came right out with a very competitive offer the first time, very nice of them.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodyear

Worked for Goodyear? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goodyear Tire Development Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Goodyear employees and interview candidates.