Google Advertising Operations Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

After rescheduling 3 phone interviews, Google called finally got in touch with me. They wanted a complete description of my undergraduate experience (my brief overview was not sufficient and asked for more details) and a full explanation of my qualifications as an advertising operations manager at a publisher in Oakland.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't any questions that seemed difficult. They were surprisingly easy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Advertising Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Google.

After I send in my application I was asked to fill out a list of questions detailing my motivation. I had one phone interview and about a week later I was invited for an on-site interview.
    The on-site interview consisted of 4 back-to-back interviews with different people from the department I was applying for a position in (both 1:1 and with more people).

Interview Questions
    • I you were to make one improvement to a Google product, what would it be and how would you implement it   Answer Question

Advertising Operations Associate Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Google.

I had 6 interviews (two on the phone and four on-site). I was impressed because I thought the interviews were a lot of fun (each interview lasted for around 45 minutes)! It's a really long process through.

Interview Questions
    • Estimate how many people are in Heathrow Airport at this moment.   Answer Question

Advertising Operations Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Google in March 2011.

Had phone interview, that was mainly focused on my background.
    Unfortunately, the main question was "why do you want to work for Google" and after 15 mins of telling what a great company it is, they still weren't satisfied.
    Apart from that, pretty common stuff. What did u study, where and when. Any previous work experience and what is a good customer service for you.

Advertising Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Google in March 2011.

-The initial phone interview was with my recruiter. This one was more about the position itself and most of the time my recruiter talked. She asked why I wanted to work in Google and why this position. Also asked about my background. at times I was kind of stressed and couldn't find the right words, she intervened softly and comforted me via filling the gaps.
    -The second interview was with my boss to be. This one was a bit more tough, although nothing too intimidating. He asked me about the online marketing situation in my country. Also asked about a time I had a conflict with someone and how I dealt with it. Another question was regarding my leadership skills. Lastly he asked about the SMEs, and there I totally failed because i was so unprepared about that question. I think that was why I couldn't get an on site interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!