Google Adwords Representative Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Google (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

i did a long application with a paper (250 words max) on diversity turned in my resume with a cover letter

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Google

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

There were four interviews. First three were HR based. Last one was slightly difficult

Interview Questions

• Estimation question. They looked how I processed data.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I took up the offer

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Google (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Was a very different experience. Questions to test your thinking skills and communication

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

1. Written Test - Math, English and one essay 2. Three Rounds of Interviews

Interview Questions

• How would you convince your grandmother to use Google Adwords   Answer Question

AdWords Representative Interview

Interview

A written test was conducted, with basic maths, logic and verbal ability questions. It was an elimination round, after which three interviews were held, on the same day with three different interviewers. On the basis of these and the CV, a decision was made.

Interview Questions

• How would we calculate the number of internet users in India, with minimum information?   Answer Question

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Interview

Long and tedious interview process starting with the usual aptitude tests and a lot of personal interviews later on.

AdWords Representative Interview

Interview

The Google team had come as on campus recruiters. The representatives gave a brilliant Pre-Placement Talk. Then there was an aptitude test followed by a number of interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• They asked really technical questions about adwords which were not that difficult in the beginning but became so, later on as the interview progressed.   Answer Question

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Google in October 2012.

Interview

Two 45 minutes phone interview

Interview Questions

• 1. Common ancestor of two nodes in a binary tree, not binary search tree 2. OO Design: Design a Cache system   Answer Question

Adword Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Google (Bangalore (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

1st round was an aptitude test. The results of the aptitude test were announced after about a month. The next round was a personal interview. We were told that there will be around 3 rounds of personal interview rounds after which, if selected, they will get back to us after our CV was reviewed by Google staffs globally.

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Google in November 2011.

Interview

the process had three stages 1. they had a presentation in the starting stating the job profile,salary, perks, working environment 2. written test 3. 1-1 interview