Google Adwords Representative Interview Questions

3.3

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Google (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

a very unique way of interviewing which will test you in all possible ways.

Interview Questions

• How many buses are there in Hydrabad?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Google

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Google (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Initially we were asked to write 2 essays on topics given to us. A month later the shortlisted candidates were scheduled for 1:1 interviews on campus. There were 3 rounds of 1:1 interviews with continuous eliminations at the end of each each round. A month later the final list of selected candidates went through phone interview and subsequently we were asked to send across our certificates for verification. We were told that a background check would happen in the coming days and if all goes well we will be offered the job. After a month of painful waiting I finally received the job confirmation call from HR asking me to pick a joining date from the 2 dates they provided. This is how my journey in Google commenced :)

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of your leadership qualities and how you succeeded as a leader ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

At entry level there is no scope to negotiate.

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Google in June 2008.

Interview

The interview was long. Three different people asked me the same questions three different times. It was intimidating. One of the interviewers was younger than me, but had started with the company from the get-go. She seemed very officious. The Complex was lovely, though. I know some people that now work there and while the pay is decent, they work hellacious hours.

Interview Questions

• In this hypothetical crisis situation, how would you handle it?   2 Answers

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Google (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed in 2006 by four different people over a period of two hours. They were a mix between very nice, alright and a bit dour. In fact the attitude of the latter person made me think I didn't get the job but in the end I got an offer. The questions were very repetitive across the board. My understanding is that they now sometimes ask abstract cognitive knowledge questions also but this was after my time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-existent, I was an entry-level employee at this point.

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Interview

Long and tedious interview process starting with the usual aptitude tests and a lot of personal interviews later on.

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Google (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Was a very different experience.
    Questions to test your thinking skills and communication

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Google in January 2010.

Interview

Too long and lengthy. It took 90 days for the entire process to be completed. Needed a lot of patience as far as communication is concerned. They took long to come back with the feedback and about the next phase of interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with the age difference between me and my peers?   Answer Question

AdWords Representative Interview

Interview

A written test was conducted, with basic maths, logic and verbal ability questions. It was an elimination round, after which three interviews were held, on the same day with three different interviewers. On the basis of these and the CV, a decision was made.

Interview Questions

• How would we calculate the number of internet users in India, with minimum information?   Answer Question

AdWords Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Google (Delhi (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Pretty nice and holistic

Interview Questions

low compensation and job profile

AdWords Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Google in October 2012.

Interview

Two 45 minutes phone interview

Interview Questions

• 1. Common ancestor of two nodes in a binary tree, not binary search tree
      2. OO Design: Design a Cache system