Google

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Product Marketing Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Google.

Interview Details – It took over 4 months for them to actually finish the interview process. It was a total of 6 interviews with different levels of the marketing department. A lot of behavioral and fit questions some market sizing.

Interview Question – If you could start a company with $1,000,000 right now what would it be? and why?   Answer Question

Associate Product Marketing Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Google.

Interview Details – I applied for the google BOLD internship online. Google is notorious for being extremely slow in responding, so even though I applied in December, I did not get a response until late January. After that the process was quick, and I was invited for 2 phone interviews, back to back. The main takeaway, is that, pursuing an internship at Google is a long process, and you have to be ready for multiple steps, multiple interviews, and a ton of prepwork.

Interview Question – My 2nd interview was especially difficult and involved tech field related questions, despite the fact that this is a marketing internship position. Be prepared to show off your nerdy side. I focused way too much on marketing/ad campaigns and case/quant questions, and didn't read enough on tech blogs to answer some tricky questions.   Answer Question

Associate Product Marketing Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Google in July 2009.

Interview Details – The Associate Manager Program is very structured, so you know what to expect. There is an initial screen of your resume and background, and then the onsite interviews consisted of 4 separate 1:1 interviews, with some focused on culture fit and others focused on case questions/cognitive ability.

Interview Question – Pick your favorite gadget or piece of technology. How would you market that product now?   Answer Question

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!