Google Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2015
Updated Jan 30, 2015

4.0

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Very nice people to interview with, straightforward with behavioral and some marketing questions. It was an experience that I enjoyed very much and made me want to work at the firm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used data to solve an ambiguous problem   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Google.

Interview

I did a brief screening with HR and the lady was lovely. I was then set up with a phone interview with someone in the marketing department. This experience was horrible. For a company that claims to be innovative and creative, my questions were asked off a list and the interviewer made no effort to make me think otherwise. He seemed bored and disinterested.

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Google.

Interview

It took over 4 months for them to actually finish the interview process. It was a total of 6 interviews with different levels of the marketing department. A lot of behavioral and fit questions some market sizing.

Interview Questions

• If you could start a company with $1,000,000 right now what would it be? and why?   Answer Question

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Google.

Interview

I applied for the google BOLD internship online. Google is notorious for being extremely slow in responding, so even though I applied in December, I did not get a response until late January. After that the process was quick, and I was invited for 2 phone interviews, back to back. The main takeaway, is that, pursuing an internship at Google is a long process, and you have to be ready for multiple steps, multiple interviews, and a ton of prepwork.

Interview Questions

• My 2nd interview was especially difficult and involved tech field related questions, despite the fact that this is a marketing internship position. Be prepared to show off your nerdy side. I focused way too much on marketing/ad campaigns and case/quant questions, and didn't read enough on tech blogs to answer some tricky questions.   Answer Question

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Google in July 2009.

Interview

The Associate Manager Program is very structured, so you know what to expect. There is an initial screen of your resume and background, and then the onsite interviews consisted of 4 separate 1:1 interviews, with some focused on culture fit and others focused on case questions/cognitive ability.

Interview Questions

• Pick your favorite gadget or piece of technology. How would you market that product now?   Answer Question