Google

Getting the Interview

15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Google.

Interview Details – very very difficult and full use of technology

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Google in March 2013.

Interview Details – Initial screening was basic...Tests your thinking & understanding

Interview Question – If you are setting up a new e-commerce business, what are the things you would look at.   Answer Question

Business Analyst

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Google in July 2011.

Interview Details – The overall interview process was positive. I had an 2 initial phone interviews and then they flew me out to the HQ in Mountain View, CA. There were a few complications with scheduling once I was onsite. Onsite interviews consisted of three team members. The first and Last was pleasant but the middle interviewer was not so nice. A lot of behavioral questions and case questions. Def do research about the company, interview process, and position. The best way to obtain an interview is by getting an employee referral...best of luck!

Interview Questions

• name a google product you use and what would u change about it? how to improve it?   Answer Question
  • describe Ad words in three sentences to a child..   Answer Question

Business Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Google in May 2011.

Interview Details – There were a number of brain teasers. Google has been known to be tough for their interviews. Even for a business analyst position they have some tough teasers.

Interview Question – How do you make 4 gallons from a 3 and 5 gallon jug?   View Answers (5)

Very Easy Interview

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Google in February 2011.

Interview Details – Took several emails to set up a date for the phone interview although I told them that I was available at any time during the week. They insisted that I should suggest a specific time and day, took three attempts to find a time and date that was available for the interviewer.
The interview was very casual and lasted just under 20 minutes. The interviewer used the technique of following up every answer with a question based on my answer. Every time that I managed to get in a "keyword" he went quiet and made a note.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Google