Google Contract Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Technical Recruiter( Contract) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Had an on site interview through employee referral. Had two 30 min back to back interviews. Both interviewers asked pretty standard questions. Mostly about my recruiting experience. The steps I have taken to improve the process at my current position. Questions such as, what skills are needed for some of the positions I fill at my current role. What do you think a CS Degree consists of? No brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• What do you think a Computer Science degree consists of ( the courses)   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Contract Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

a recruiter from google contacted me by email, and scheduled a phone interview. a decision post the initial phone interview was made within 2 wks.

Interview Questions