Google

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analytical Lead Interview

Analytical Lead
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Google in June 2010.

Interview Details – When i posted my resume i got a call asking me to come and take one written test and then if you through with written test next process is group discussion and then goes interview with the HR.

DBM Trafficker Interview

DBM Trafficker
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Google.

Interview Details – It was one round of interview where basic introduction, and other basic technical questions related to online advertising were asked.
It was easy though i did not get selected as it was my first interview and i was feeling very nervous.

Interview Question – What is advertiser and publisher?
mention some online advertising products?
  View Answer

AdWords Strategist Interview

AdWords Strategist

Interviewed at Google

Interview Details – very lengthy and sometimes they can forget to keep you in loop. Its also probably because it is so sought after. However, the number of interviews give you the feeling that they ensure they are right about who they hire.

Product Quality Analyst Interview

Product Quality Analyst
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Google.

Interview Details – There's an initial screening, after which there are a couple of phone interviews. After that there are 3 On site interviews. The questions are mostly based on the google products. So, if you have a good understanding of all the products then you stand a good chance. Also, the interviewers look for creative and out of the box thinking.

Interview Question – Talk about a problem you faced and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Google.

Interview Details – I went through a recruitment consultant where in I had to take an aptitude test. You are shortlisted for the interview if you clear the test. It's then that you have to go through the interview process at Google. I had 3 rounds of interviews on different days. Usually you are asked the same question in different ways. The key is to stick to your answer each time you are asked the same question and not change the answers with every interviewer. It took around a month for me to get a confirmation about my selection. You are asked briefly about the job you are applying for (some basic knowledge about the company and its products), some situational questions and how would you handle them.

It's great working here. It's a very laid back atmosphere. The company believes that if you look after the employees well, they will look after the company!. Great perks great place to work :)

Interview Question – What they would like to see is if you can think out-of-the-box. Come up with your own ideas and contribute in a great way to the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate as I was eager to get the job. I wasn't to happy with the HR process though as it was a little unclear. But the best part is the perks and the bonus that you get once you accept the offer. So no regrets.

Product Quality Operations Manager Interview

Product Quality Operations Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Google in November 2013.

Interview Details – Campus hiring..smooth process.
Interviewed at Google office.
Relaxing atmosphere. HR tries the best to make you comfortable.
4-5 rounds each round is elimination
Interviewer briefs you about the role/responsibility, interview process and company brief.
Questions were mix of behavioral and technical design skills.

Interview Question – What is your biggest achievement to date...believe me I wasn't prepared for that...how dumb was I.
Moral: If you treat behavioral questions as a cake walk...watch out...you can fall prey easily.

Design questions and project/people mgmt questions went really well.
google vs bing comparision
gmail fraud and spam detection etc. generic ones.
Had a hard time defending the counter questions for the biggest achievement in my like..and lost the battle.
  Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Google in March 2013.

Interview Details – Standard. Written technical tests and four-five rounds of technical interviews.

Interview Question – How to solve a certain NP hard problem in O(n^2) time complexity.   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Google.

Interview Details – The first round is centered on knowledge of different google products such as maps, gmail and various departments within google. The second round was conducted by a Senior program manager with a strong focus on project management practices. Third round is conducted by a peer.

Interview Questions

• what is daily collection at the busiest toll road in hyderabad   Answer Question
  • if currently your team handles calls pertaining to a product at the rate of 150 calls per day and it is expected that the calls will increase to 10000 per day in 4 months. what are the activities you would plan to handle this high bandwidth   View Answer
  • suggest 5 ways of improving google maps & gmail ?   Answer Question
  • suggest a new product / market segment that google should develop   Answer Question
  • what is angle between hour hand and minute hand in clock at 4:20 ? what is biggest conflict management you have handled in your work place   View Answers (7)

Optimization Specialist Interview

Optimization Specialist
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Google in July 2013.

Interview Details – Google was hiring for a team member for PQO(Product Quality Management).
Posting was in Andhra Pradesh.
1st round was aptitude and internet awareness..
Only 10 questions from former whereas 30 questions from latter.
All basic questions.
I didn't get through.
Next round was GD and then 2 or three PI..

Interview Question – All questions were easy such as CEO of Yahoo, products of Google etc.   View Answer

Product Quality Analyst Interview

Product Quality Analyst
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Google in July 2013.

Interview Details – Was thru a phone call.. i made it to 2 rounds...ques were mostly based on the list of topics they had sent in their email...related to adwords, adsense, internet fraud, click fraud, content policies, google wallet

Interview Question – Unexpected : talk about ur leadership qualities   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Google

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Google interview questions and advice in Hyderabad, India. All 44 interview reviews posted anonymously by Google employees and interview candidates.