Interviews for Top Jobs at Google
- Software Engineer (1022)
- Product Manager (148)
- Intern (103)
- Software Engineer Intern (84)
- Software Developer (69)
- Senior Software Engineer (54)
- Associate Account Strategist (49)
- Associate Product Manager (44)
- Account Strategist (44)
- Software Development Engineer (43)
- Account Manager (41)
- Software Engineer In Test (37)
- Software Engineering Intern (37)
- Site Reliability Engineer (36)
- Administrative Assistant (33)
- Software Engineering (31)
- Engineering (31)
- Adwords Associate (29)
- Program Manager (27)
- Engineer (22)
- Technical Account Manager (20)
- Analyst (20)
- Technical Program Manager (20)
- Product Quality Analyst (20)
- Business Analyst (19)
- AdWords Representative (17)
- Systems Engineer (17)
- Financial Analyst (17)
- Quantitative Analyst (16)
- Senior Product Manager (16)
IT Field Technician Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Google in January 2010.
The process started with a set of 2-3 highly tecnical phone interviews, all with people that were currently in the same position I was applying to.
Then a set of final interviews on site, which actually weren't on site because I couldn't travel, so they arranged a video conference to do the interviews.
The last round of interviews were with 2 people that were currently in the same position I was applying to, and also 2 managers.
The topics of the interviews were general knwoledge of networking, linux command line, windows and Mac OS X configuration issues.