Interviews for Top Jobs at Google
- Software Engineer (1314)
- Product Manager (165)
- Intern (138)
- Software Engineer Intern (84)
- Software Developer (80)
- Associate Account Strategist (75)
- Senior Software Engineer (64)
- Account Strategist (57)
- Software Development Engineer (55)
- Associate Product Manager (49)
- Site Reliability Engineer (49)
- Software Engineer In Test (48)
- Software Engineering (47)
- Account Manager (46)
- Software Engineering Intern (37)
- Administrative Assistant (35)
- Technical Program Manager (32)
- Engineering (30)
- Program Manager (29)
- Adwords Associate (29)
- Quantitative Analyst (24)
- Engineer (23)
- Senior Product Manager (22)
- Analyst (22)
- Interaction Designer (21)
- Product Quality Analyst (21)
- Business Analyst (20)
- Technical Account Manager (20)
- Systems Engineer (18)
- Financial Analyst (18)
IT Field Technician Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Google (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2010.
The process started with a set of 2-3 highly tecnical phone interviews, all with people that were currently in the same position I was applying to.
Then a set of final interviews on site, which actually weren't on site because I couldn't travel, so they arranged a video conference to do the interviews.
The last round of interviews were with 2 people that were currently in the same position I was applying to, and also 2 managers.
The topics of the interviews were general knwoledge of networking, linux command line, windows and Mac OS X configuration issues.