Interviews for Top Jobs at Google
- Software Engineer (1146)
- Product Manager (154)
- Intern (119)
- Software Engineer Intern (84)
- Software Developer (73)
- Senior Software Engineer (58)
- Associate Account Strategist (56)
- Associate Product Manager (47)
- Software Development Engineer (47)
- Account Strategist (46)
- Account Manager (44)
- Software Engineering (42)
- Site Reliability Engineer (39)
- Software Engineer In Test (38)
- Software Engineering Intern (37)
- Administrative Assistant (33)
- Engineering (31)
- Adwords Associate (29)
- Program Manager (27)
- Technical Program Manager (25)
- Engineer (23)
- Analyst (21)
- Technical Account Manager (20)
- Business Analyst (20)
- Product Quality Analyst (20)
- Quantitative Analyst (19)
- Systems Engineer (18)
- Interaction Designer (17)
- Financial Analyst (17)
- AdWords Representative (17)
IT Field Technician Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Google in January 2010.
The process started with a set of 2-3 highly tecnical phone interviews, all with people that were currently in the same position I was applying to.
Then a set of final interviews on site, which actually weren't on site because I couldn't travel, so they arranged a video conference to do the interviews.
The last round of interviews were with 2 people that were currently in the same position I was applying to, and also 2 managers.
The topics of the interviews were general knwoledge of networking, linux command line, windows and Mac OS X configuration issues.