Google Intern Interview Questions & Reviews in United Kingdom

2 interviews

3.3

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Google in January 2014.

Two phone interviews, first was fine. However the second interviewer was very rude didn't take time to introduce themselves to me. Rushed into the coding problem and wasn't not interested in conducting the interview what so ever.

Interview Questions
  • Make sure you look over the links that the recruiter sends you in detail.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Google.

I applied via their website and sent them a copy of my CV. I was contacted by a recruiter about 1 week later who then arranged for two phone interviews. After the two phone interviews, I was contacted by my recruiter about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • My first interview was a straight forward coding question requiring me to code an algorithm on Google docs. My second interview was more in-depth and asked me several questions, starting with data questions and then moving on to algorithms questions. I panicked and blanked out during the second, more difficult question.   View Answers (2)

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!