Google Local Data Quality Evaluator Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 12, 2014
5 interviews

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Local Data Quality Evaluator Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Google.

My resume was forwarded to the hiring team through a recruitment agency. I was notified that I had received an interview through my recruiter and was told to expect some unique questions. I was told my interview might be fairly short and it only lasted 10 minutes. I didn't really get the sense that they could judge my character or how well I could perform the job through this extremely brief interview.

Interview Questions
  • At this exact moment, how many people in San Francisco are using Google Maps?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Google in July 2012.

The interviewer was very prompt and straight to the point. She asked what would co workers say about me. What would they say i need to work on. What am i doing currently then asked How many cows are in Canada without using internet. The lady question was more of a question on how i would go about determining how many cows are in Canada.

Local Data Quality Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Google in September 2012.

Initially you have to do an online test: very simple. You then have a face to face interview which is fairly easy. They might ask you a critical thinking question: How much water is consumed in Dublin in one week.

Interview Questions
    • They might ask you a critical thinking question: How much water is consumed in Dublin in one week?   View Answer

Local Data Quality Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Google in August 2011.

Recruitment process through a recruiter. Initial interviews with recruitment agency before being sent of to the interview with a Google recruiter. Interviewer was straight-forward and didn't give a glue about his impression of me.
    Questions asked were standard interview questions about strengths/weaknesses, past work experience, etc. But also analytical questions were asked. See below.

Local Data Quality Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Google in October 2010.

REally easy interview, just have to demonstrate yours skills to face problems and to find a solution. Show as well how you can be detail-orientated and how you like Google products and services. Just say that it is not a problem for you to do repetitive tasks

Interview Questions
    • Did you already face problems at work and how did you find a solution to it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me what are the Google's product that you know   Answer Question

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!