Google

Relevance Date Difficulty

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Oracle Database Administrator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Google in June 2013.

Interview Details – One hour technical interview. Start to end technical. Bookish questions like tell me about Oracle memory structures to scenario based ones like if you found a query to be slow suddenly, what would u do?

Interview Question – External tables. Can they have indexes   View Answers (2)

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Oracle Database Administrator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Google in February 2013.

Interview Details – Posted for job in Jan 2013 on Google's website. A recruiter e-mailed me and called to set up phone interview. Never had the soft skills interview, they immediately went into the technical interview. The questions were a bit interesting in that the guy interviewing me went down a very specific path of questioning which I believe most in Oracle would have ever gone down. He said he was looking for my problem solving skills but definitive answers is all you could give.

Interview Question – Describe for me what PCP is in E-Business suite and tell me what processes spawn to allow this to function   View Answer

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!