Google

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Google in June 2013.

Interview Details – One hour technical interview. Start to end technical. Bookish questions like tell me about Oracle memory structures to scenario based ones like if you found a query to be slow suddenly, what would u do?

Interview Question – External tables. Can they have indexes   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Google in February 2013.

Interview Details – Posted for job in Jan 2013 on Google's website. A recruiter e-mailed me and called to set up phone interview. Never had the soft skills interview, they immediately went into the technical interview. The questions were a bit interesting in that the guy interviewing me went down a very specific path of questioning which I believe most in Oracle would have ever gone down. He said he was looking for my problem solving skills but definitive answers is all you could give.

Interview Question – Describe for me what PCP is in E-Business suite and tell me what processes spawn to allow this to function   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Google

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Google Oracle Database Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Google employees and interview candidates.