Google Oracle Database Administrator Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Google in June 2013.

One hour technical interview. Start to end technical. Bookish questions like tell me about Oracle memory structures to scenario based ones like if you found a query to be slow suddenly, what would u do?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Google in February 2013.

Posted for job in Jan 2013 on Google's website. A recruiter e-mailed me and called to set up phone interview. Never had the soft skills interview, they immediately went into the technical interview. The questions were a bit interesting in that the guy interviewing me went down a very specific path of questioning which I believe most in Oracle would have ever gone down. He said he was looking for my problem solving skills but definitive answers is all you could give.

Interview Questions
    • Describe for me what PCP is in E-Business suite and tell me what processes spawn to allow this to function   View Answer

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!