Google

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Google in March 2013.

Interview Details – Recruiter interview then phone interview with hiring manager then face to face meetings onsite at offices with hiring manager peers and management team

Interview Question – Why leaving existing job   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Better offer

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Google in June 2011.

Interview Details – Initial contact was made over email followed by a call by the recruiter responsible for the role. The recruiter tells you that he would be the point of contact and a guide through out the interview process. He also mentions that there would be one or two telephone interviews followed by a on-location interview.

Interview Questions

• If a sales manager does not perform or misses his targets, what would you do?   Answer Question
  • What if you were Larry page, how would you direct the company?   Answer Question

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Google in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was approached by a recruiter via LinkedIn. My previous interview experience with Google had been dreadful so I was a bit apprehensive at first. I had one screening interview with a recruiter and then four individual interviews. The four interviews were in Dublin and were professionally conducted. My interviewers had done thorough preparation and research. There's a real buzz in the office there - indicative of the 'fast' Google culture. I can't praise my recruitment contact enough. They stayed in regular contact with me and gave me some useful tips.

Interview Questions

• How many airplanes are there over German airspace right now?   View Answer
  • How many Google searches are done per day on average in the UK?   Answer Question

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!