Google

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Google in March 2013.

Recruiter interview then phone interview with hiring manager then face to face meetings onsite at offices with hiring manager peers and management team

Better offer

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Google in June 2011.

Initial contact was made over email followed by a call by the recruiter responsible for the role. The recruiter tells you that he would be the point of contact and a guide through out the interview process. He also mentions that there would be one or two telephone interviews followed by a on-location interview.

Interview Questions
    • If a sales manager does not perform or misses his targets, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • What if you were Larry page, how would you direct the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Google in May 2011.

I was approached by a recruiter via LinkedIn. My previous interview experience with Google had been dreadful so I was a bit apprehensive at first. I had one screening interview with a recruiter and then four individual interviews. The four interviews were in Dublin and were professionally conducted. My interviewers had done thorough preparation and research. There's a real buzz in the office there - indicative of the 'fast' Google culture. I can't praise my recruitment contact enough. They stayed in regular contact with me and gave me some useful tips.

Interview Questions
    • How many airplanes are there over German airspace right now?   View Answer
    • How many Google searches are done per day on average in the UK?   Answer Question