Google Rotational Associate Manager Program Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (850)
- Product Manager (128)
- Intern (86)
- Software Engineer Intern (84)
- Software Developer (65)
- Senior Software Engineer (47)
- Software Development Engineer (42)
- Account Strategist (40)
- Associate Product Manager (39)
- Software Engineering Intern (38)
- Account Manager (36)
- Associate Account Strategist (35)
- Administrative Assistant (31)
- Software Engineer In Test (31)
- Site Reliability Engineer (31)
- Engineering (31)
- Adwords Associate (29)
- Program Manager (24)
- Engineer (22)
- Analyst (20)
- Software Engineering (18)
- Technical Account Manager (18)
- Product Quality Analyst (18)
- Technical Program Manager (17)
- Business Analyst (17)
- AdWords Representative (17)
- Systems Engineer (17)
- Financial Analyst (17)
- Senior Product Manager (16)
- Test Engineer (13)
Very Difficult Interview
Rotational Associate Manager Program Interview (Negative Experience; Very Difficult Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Google in January 2010.
Interview Details – This ended up being a full out consulting style case interview, but I was really not prepared for that sort of conversation.
They acted as though I would be lucky to even be considered for the job, and I did not feel I was able to show my skills adequately.
I was not given adequate time to explain what I would be able to offer the company.
All in all, it felt as though I was not fully qualified for the job, which is possible coming right out of college.
But I did not feel that the interview process was geared to make me want to work there, instead it was all about whether Google felt I was acceptable for them.
Interview Question – Estimate the market opportunity for the campaign tactic you just described in quantitative terms, and explain how you think this could be profitable. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Google