Google

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Mountain View, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Google in April 2012.

Interview Details – While I'd like to have more positive things to say, I don't. The feeling from the interview process is they are very unorganized and disconnected. The whole process took about 3 months between phone screen and final interview. Despite that, I never even got a email or phone call telling me I didn't get the role. I think it's a basic sign of respect to at least tell a candidate what their status is. In fact, it's been a year now, and they've still made no effort to reach out.

Interview Question – They asked me an unanswerable math question. I guess it is to see how rigorous my approach would be and how many attempts I would make before giving up? Or possibly how I would vocalize a process to a problem.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Google

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Google Sales Operations Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Google employees and interview candidates.