Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Google
- Software Engineer (1310)
- Product Manager (165)
- Intern (137)
- Software Engineer Intern (84)
- Software Developer (80)
- Associate Account Strategist (75)
- Senior Software Engineer (64)
- Account Strategist (56)
- Software Development Engineer (55)
- Associate Product Manager (49)
- Site Reliability Engineer (49)
- Software Engineer In Test (48)
- Software Engineering (47)
- Account Manager (46)
- Software Engineering Intern (37)
- Administrative Assistant (35)
- Technical Program Manager (32)
- Engineering (30)
- Program Manager (29)
- Adwords Associate (29)
- Quantitative Analyst (24)
- Engineer (23)
- Senior Product Manager (22)
- Analyst (22)
- Interaction Designer (21)
- Technical Account Manager (20)
- Business Analyst (20)
- Product Quality Analyst (20)
- Systems Engineer (18)
- Financial Analyst (18)
Visual Data Specialist Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Google.
It starts off with a brief phone interview describing the position. They then will have you come in to have an interview with the site manager and a few project managers.
- Where does technology fall into your life, career, and hobbies? How does it tie into this
job? or Where does mapping fall into your life, career, and hobbies? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Google
Visual Data Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Google.
I applied through Aerotek, for the position at google maps. I sent the recruiter an email after I submitted my application, and he responded the next day. I was scheduled for a group orientation and one-on-one interview 3 days later with the recruiter, at the end of which he told me to come back in two days for 2 back to back interviews with the google managers. I was told to arrive no later than 8:45am, the interviews started at 9, and to bring a book because I might be there up until 12:45. There were about 30ish other applicants. In true Google style, they had breakfast pastries, coffee, and juice waiting for us. The two google managers were really laid back, and the interviews were more conversational than an interrogation. Lots of behavioral questions.
No negotiations -- it's a contract position through Aerotek
Visual Data Specialist InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Google (Bothell, WA) in August 2013.
The interview process involved two different hiring managers, back to back interviews in the same day. They ask questions about repetitive processes, changing policies, your weaknesses, if you prefer team or solo, projects you may have be unsuccessful with...
- What would you add to Google Maps? 1 Answer
Visual Data Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Google (Bothell, WA) in June 2012.
This Visual Data Specialist position was a contract role in Bothell, WA. The staffing agency that first screened me put my name in for this position. About a week later the on-site recruiter interviewed me wanting to know more about my background. I was contacted after that and was asked to come back a week later for another interview with Google management. Both interviews were at their office in Bothell, and this second interview with Google management was with other candidates. We were selected one at a time and interviewed with various members on management.
- Tell us how you were able to work successfully in a diverse environment in your work or personal experience. Answer Question