Gordmans

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avon, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avon, IN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gordmans in May 2012.

I filled out an application for this company while the actual building was still being built. So the application and interviewing process was in a trailer outside the building. After filling out the application, I was asked to take a personality survey on the computer. After that point, I was asked to wait so they could view the results. After they viewed the results, I spoke to the Manager of Stockroom, who interviewed me. After about 5 minutes of simple basic questions - I was hired on the spot and told to return back in 2 weeks for orientation.

Other Interview Reviews for Gordmans

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Gordmans in October 2011.

Completed application as a walk-in, held brief discussion with Customer Service agent who said call back in a week. After calling once per week after required waiting period, I received an interview with the Asst. Mgr. and the Store Mgr. that went well and was easy. Hired on the spot, proceeded with drug test and attended orientation before starting.

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gordmans in July 2011.

Was given two interviews, one with department lead and one with store manager. It was a little bit of a wait since they where busy when i got there. Everything went good and within a couple of days i got the call that they were offering me a job position.