Gordmans

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Avon, IN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Gordmans in May 2012.

Interview Details – I filled out an application for this company while the actual building was still being built. So the application and interviewing process was in a trailer outside the building. After filling out the application, I was asked to take a personality survey on the computer. After that point, I was asked to wait so they could view the results. After they viewed the results, I spoke to the Manager of Stockroom, who interviewed me. After about 5 minutes of simple basic questions - I was hired on the spot and told to return back in 2 weeks for orientation.

Interview Question – All the questions were very general.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Fort Wayne, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Gordmans in July 2011.

Interview Details – Was given two interviews, one with department lead and one with store manager. It was a little bit of a wait since they where busy when i got there. Everything went good and within a couple of days i got the call that they were offering me a job position.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Fenton, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Gordmans in October 2011.

Interview Details – Completed application as a walk-in, held brief discussion with Customer Service agent who said call back in a week. After calling once per week after required waiting period, I received an interview with the Asst. Mgr. and the Store Mgr. that went well and was easy. Hired on the spot, proceeded with drug test and attended orientation before starting.

Interview Question – None that I recall.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gordmans

Worked for Gordmans? Contribute to the Community!