Gordmans Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2014
Updated Jul 17, 2014

1.8

Lead Interview

They called, Got interviewed and hired in the interview

Sales Associate Interview

I filled out an app in-store, they called me for an "interview," but when I showed up they said "you got the job, let me give you a tour of your department"

None, mimumum wage only

Cashi Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Appleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Gordmans.

Assistant Manager no longer there was good interviewer.

Interview Questions
    Low hourly pay, but decided tg try it out.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Gordmans.

I interviewed with Jason Baker, who has now moved on in company and is no longer at the Mankato store. My interview was great, I had filed out a rather long questionnaire prior to my meeting that was entered into the computer. Jason was excited to show me my bar graph and what my scores meant. He very easy to talk to and very professional.

Interview Questions
    • He asked the obvious interview questions like "What is your biggest flaw" things like that. One question that was different was "Tell me about your closet".   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ogden, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Gordmans in June 2012.

one group interview. SUPER easy lots of how do you feel about... and tell me about a time when...

Cashier, Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gordmans in August 2010.

Applied in person and recieved a call to be interviewed about a month later. Interviewed by the store manager and the department manager. Simple questions about myself and some scenario based questions, nothing too difficult. The managers took a few minutes alone and came back in the room and offerered me the job.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I handle stressful situations and how I stay organized when I have several tasks to complete.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They told me what the hourly wage would be and I accepted.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Gordmans in July 2011.

Was given two interviews, one with department lead and one with store manager. It was a little bit of a wait since they where busy when i got there. Everything went good and within a couple of days i got the call that they were offering me a job position.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Avon, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avon, IN

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Gordmans in May 2012.

I filled out an application for this company while the actual building was still being built. So the application and interviewing process was in a trailer outside the building. After filling out the application, I was asked to take a personality survey on the computer. After that point, I was asked to wait so they could view the results. After they viewed the results, I spoke to the Manager of Stockroom, who interviewed me. After about 5 minutes of simple basic questions - I was hired on the spot and told to return back in 2 weeks for orientation.

Loss Prevention Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Gordmans.

Initial interivew with the store manager and then with the District Manager. Very simple and very direct to the point questions. I applied online and had my first interview that same week with an offer after 1 week.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was more of a converstation rather than an actual interview. I believe they do it so people will open up to their true personal feelings rather than scripted answers.   Answer Question

Temproray Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Gordmans in November 2013.

took a online test then phone call asked when could i interview question i was asked, where, why Gordmans?, what bring me back to the work force? how many hours and what hours i wanted? I was offered a temporary job and later keep as a part time employee

Interview Questions
    • what the most difficute thing that you have to over come in life!   Answer Question
    none did not negotiation

Worked for Gordmans? Contribute to the Community!